Outdoor season unknown at this time...

posted Mar 30, 2020, 8:50 AM by Vermilion Soccer Assn. Communications Director
While we patiently wait and watch the news, following guidelines of Alberta's chief medical officer, I know many of us are anxious to know if our soccer athletes will be able to participate in an outdoor season this spring. At this point in time we must continue to wait. Please be assured that VSA will provide full refunds if the outdoor season is cancelled, no cheques have been processed at this time.
We are waiting for direction from health authorities, ASA and Lakeland Soccer. We hope to have an update for you within the next couple weeks.
Stay healthy everyone!